THE MINDFUL HAPPY COURSE
by Ramble Happy
Using elements of mindfulness, gratitude, happiness, self-compassion and nature, this course has been designed & created by Martin Cabble-Reid, founder of Ramble Happy, to help change your mindset, embrace nature and live a happier and more mindful life.
I may be a newly trained mindfulness teacher, happiness facilitator & nature guide, however, I don’t spend my days hugging trees or sitting cross-legged meditating around a woo-woo stick! (well, only on Tuesday's after a cider!!)
There is a certain image with what I'm trained to teach, and this can seem inaccessible and unachievable to some, but that's why I'm here!
I am passionate about what I have to offer and want to make it work for EVERYONE! Don't worry, I won't be deep-diving into meditation, it all starts with a 1 minute moment and we can grow together from there.
" From sequinned entertainer
to mindful rambler "
I usually glide across the pantomime stage at the Theatre Royal Windsor, and UK holiday parks as my comic alter-ego Kevin Cruise, and as Basil Brush's side-kick Mr Martin in the Basil Brush Show.
I became an accidental rambler in 2019 when I felt I needed help with my own mindset, anxiety, performance nerves and OCD.
Because of this I created Ramble Happy during the 2020 lockdown, and now Mindful Happy to encourage others to manage anxiety, improve wellbeing, achieve a more positive mindset, reduce stress, create more compassion inwards & outwards and embrace the great outdoors
I love that Ramble Happy has become a community of people embracing change and working together at moving forward from these challenging times.
- Trained and Certified mindfulness Teacher with esteemed MindfulnessUK (Foundation Degree Level 4 Certificate) Accredited Qualification with the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB)
- Certified Happiness Facilitator accredited by the Complementary Medical Association
- Completed Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Course Certificate (Mindfulness UK)
- Nature Guide Practitioner Certificate accredited by the IMMA (International Mindfulness & Meditation Alliance)
- Mental Health First Aider Level 2 (MHFA England)
- First Aider at work Level 3
"It is quite possible to leave your house for a walk in the early morning air and return a different person - beguiled, enchanted"
- Mary Ellen Chase